Please join us for worship, discipleship, ministry, evangelism, and fellowship as God prompts and time allows!
E-zekiel recently added a new calendar feature that will enable you to import or subscribe to the calendars and events on our site with the assistance of any iCalendar compatible calendaring application—including Microsoft Outlook.
To import the currently selected date range:
- Once on the calendar page in your browser, click on the iCalendar icon. (bottom right)
- Select the “Save” or “Save File” option to download the calendar file to your hard drive. Choose “All Files” from the “Save as type” list box and add ”.ics” to the end of the file name so that your calendar program can import the file.
- Open your calendar program and follow the instructions for importing an iCalendar. Importing typically involves the following steps:
a. Select “File” then “Import” or “Import and Export” from main menu.
b. Select the import file type, in this case, “iCalendar or vCalendar”
c. Navigate to the file you downloaded, select it and choose “OK”.
In “List” view, you can import multiple months by choosing the “Next 90 Days” or “Next Year” option before completing the above steps. In “Calendar” view, you can import multiple months by selecting another month and repeating the above steps.
Many calendaring applications also allow you to subscribe to calendars from the Internet. Subscribing is different than importing because it will update as new information is added; importing only grabs the information available at that moment.
To subscribe to events, follow these steps:
- Once on the calendar page in your browser, right click on the iCalendar icon. (bottom right)
- Select “Copy Link” or “Copy Link Location”.
- Open your desktop calendar application and choose the “Subscribe” option. (“Subscribe” is often found under the “Calendar” menu.)
- Paste the copied link in the subscribe field (be sure to remove the StartDate and EndDate information from the link) and choose “Subscribe” or “OK”.
Now you can keep up with events from your desktop calendar application as they are added. Note: when you subscribe to a calendar or event from E-zekiel, your desktop application will continue to add new events three months in advance until you unsubscribe.